"Thank you for finding the words I've been looking for."
Get answers to your questions TODAY
Thousands of people have had access to this information and are using it to find empowerment and freedom from the cycle of bullying and abuse.
You could be one of them.
High quality videos with clear explanations
PDF guidebooks to support you
Audio interviews with people JUST LIKE YOU
Supplemental material for further insight and clarity
You get so much more than any counseling session
(for a FRACTION of the cost).
Better than therapy
You truly understand
Frighteningly spot on
Diane B., registered psychotherapist
Will help a lot of people
"Oh wow. This makes perfect sense."
"Thank you for finding the words I've been looking for."
‘Partner’ is used to mean any significant other - husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, etc.
1. Are you afraid of doing something to set your partner off? Does he/she get angry frequently?
2. Do you make excuses for your partner (or their behavior) to other people?
3. Does your partner yell at, criticize, mock, or demean you?
4. Has your partner told you it’s your fault that your relationship isn’t working?
5. Does your partner constantly complain about you, coworkers, their job, unfairness of life, or blame you or others for the problems in their life?
6. Does your partner do things that suggest they believe everyone is out to get them, to take advantage of them?
7. Does your partner seem to withhold affection or approval from you?
8. Does your partner want to know where you are, what you’re doing, with whom you’re talking, but doesn’t want to share the same with you?
9. Have you been accused by your partner of doing something you don’t do, (maybe even something your partner does)?
10. Do you find yourself trying to explain yourself, your behavior, or your thoughts to help them understand, only to have them use it against you?
Click here for the rest of the list.
- A Pit in Your Stomach
- Workbook: Common Bullying Phrases
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Additional Signs and Red Flags
- Module 3 Review
- Supplement: JM's Story
- Supplement: Real Life Example of Abuser Tactics, Email Exchange
- What's Going on Inside Your Partner
- Module 4 Workbook
- Protect the Ego at ALL Cost
- Protect the Ego Through Control
- Protect the Ego Through Fault Finding
- Supplement: Insights into the Abuser's Mind
- Supplement: Elizabeth's Story
- A Narcissist's Prayer
- Module 5 Workbook
- Sick Cycle
- Why the Relationship Never Gets Better
- Why It’s Hard to Get the Help You Need
- Why You Might Be Unknowingly Contributing to the Cycle
- Supplement: Meg's Story - emotional, verbal, psychological, and physical abuse
- Supplement: Kaitlyn's Story - abuse
- Additional Resources
- Module 6 Workbook
- How Did This Happen (to someone like me)?
- So Really, How Did This Happen TO ME?
- Supplement: Kelli's Story
- Supplement: The Power of Words, a spiritual perspective
- What's Wrong with Me?
- Supplement: Journal
- Module 8 Workbook
- Getting Clear on What Boundaries Are
- Boundaries Example and Why They Work
- Another Boundaries Example
- Will Boundaries Really Work for Me?
- The Ultimate Boundary
- Module 8 Boundaries Supplement: Maybe the most important handout - sample phrases, boundaries mindset
- Where We've Been, Where We're Going
- Module 10 Workbook
- Two Other Reasons We Don't Set Boundaries
- How Do You Know When it's Time to Make a Change?
- Additional Thoughts to Help You Break Free
- Supplement: Journal Exercise to Help You Break Free
- Supplement Materials, Additional Exercise
- Module 11 Quiz
- Module 11 Workbook
- Healing Exercise
- Continued Healing
- Healing: Keeping it All Together
- Supplement: Journal Exercises for Extended Healing
- Supplement: Working Through Emotional Trauma Spiritually
- Module 12 Workbook
- What is Healthy?
- What Healthy Relationships Look Like
- Final Thoughts to Promote Emotional Wholeness: Stay Healthy, My Friend
- Video Supplement: You Are Enough
- CONGRATULATIONS! What's Next?
- Before you go...
- Supplement: Key Thoughts
$9.00 first payment, $11.00 / month onwards
Full Access to the Course
$49.00 first payment, $59.00 / month onwards
Course + Group Coaching
$189.00 first payment, $191.00 / month onwards
Course + 1Hr/Month Coaching
$369.00 first payment, $371.00 / month onwards
Course + 2Hrs/Month Coaching
Stop living in fear of your partner's reaction?
Regain confidence and self-esteem?
Create a whole new relationship dynamic starting TODAY?
Brandon has trained, coached, and counseled people to better outcomes for the last 23 years, thousands of whom were confused about their relationships and were tired of walking on eggshells. His insight and wisdom will help you move toward the peace and happiness you deserve. He speaks with the authority of an expert, the kindness of a friend, and the insight of one who really gets it - he's been there. He'll guide you through the process of self-discovery as you move from feeling hopeless to finding healing. Daily confusion to consistent clarity. Constant conflict to beautiful peace.
THIS COURSE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Information on this website and in this course is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other psychological professionals. You should not use the information on this website or in the course for diagnosing or treating a health or psychological problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Information provided on this website and the use of any products or services purchased from our website by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any advisor affiliated with the website.
How can I pay without my partner finding out?
If you're in an abusive relationship, chances are you are being financially abused so you fear your partner finding the charge on the debit or credit card.
Can you open a new credit card in just your name? Sign up for electronic statements that you access through the bank website so they don't send a paper statement to the house or electronic statement via email.
If that won't work, do you have a friend who would be willing to use their credit card for the charge and you can pay them in cash? Or trade them for services (babysitting, house cleaning, dog walking, etc.)?
You could also see if the local domestic violence shelter would be willing to sponsor the charge. Perhaps they have donors who would be willing to cover the cost.
What if I think my partner is spying on me online?
This is a very real concern. Abusers LOVE control and will often try to monitor what their partner does online.
If this is a concern for you, create a new email account, get a new credit or debit card in just your name, and do a little research about how to keep yourself safe online.
How long will it take me to work through the course?
This is a very comprehensive course. It is recommended that you treat each of the 12 modules like a counseling session, perhaps working through 1/week.
You should work at your own pace and not rush it if you want lasting results.
Will the course really help me? I've tried to get help in the past...
This is the most comprehensive, easiest to follow, most value-filled course on the subject. It took thousands of dollars and thousands of hours to acquire this knowledge, both through personal experience and piecing together the best information from competent counselors.
It contains insights you won't find anywhere else, wisdom that will accelerate your journey and help ensure long-term emotional health.
If you're not satisfied, simply cancel your subscription at any time.