Thousands of people have had access to this information and are using it to find empowerment and freedom from the cycle of bullying and abuse.
High quality videos with in-depth explanations - watch and rewatch.
PDF workbooks to support you and accelerate your learning.
Audio interviews with those who have broken the cycle.
AND supplemental handouts to provide additional insight and clarity.
You get SO MUCH MORE than any counseling session could provide.
Better than therapy
You truly understand
Frighteningly spot on
Diane B., registered psychotherapist
Will help a lot of people
"Clarity" "Spot on." "Amazing info."
"Oh wow. This makes perfect sense."
"Thank you for finding the words I've been looking for."
‘Partner’ is used to mean any significant other - husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, etc.
1. Are you afraid of doing something to set your partner off? Does he/she get angry frequently?
2. Do you make excuses for your partner (or their behavior) to other people?
3. Does your partner yell at, criticize, mock, or demean you?
4. Has your partner told you it’s your fault that your relationship isn’t working?
5. Does your partner constantly complain about you, coworkers, their job, unfairness of life, or blame you or others for the problems in their life?
6. Does your partner do things that suggest they believe everyone is out to get them, to take advantage of them?
7. Does your partner seem to withhold affection or approval from you?
8. Does your partner want to know where you are, what you’re doing, with whom you’re talking, but doesn’t want to share the same with you?
9. Have you been accused by your partner of doing something you don’t do, (maybe even something your partner does)?
10. Do you find yourself trying to explain yourself, your behavior, or your thoughts to help them understand, only to have them use it against you?
Click here for the rest of the list.
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Additional Signs and Red Flags
- Module 3 Review
- Supplement: JM's Story
- Supplement: Real Life Example of Abuser Tactics, Email Exchange
- What's Going on Inside Your Partner
- Module 4 Workbook
- Protect the Ego at ALL Cost
- Protect the Ego Through Control
- Protect the Ego Through Fault Finding
- Supplement: Insights into the Abuser's Mind
- Supplement: Elizabeth's Story
- Narcissist's Prayer
- Module 5 Workbook
- Sick Cycle
- Why the Relationship Never Gets Better
- Why It’s Hard to Get the Help You Need
- Why You Might Be Unknowingly Contributing to the Cycle
- Supplement: Meg's Story
- Additional Resources
- Module 6 Workbook
- How Did This Happen (to someone like me)?
- So Really, How Did This Happen TO ME?
- Supplement: Kelli's Story
- Supplement: The Power of Words, a spiritual perspective
- What's Wrong with Me?
- Supplement: Journal
- Getting Clear on What You’re Willing to Live With and Not Live With
- Another Example and Why Boundaries Work
- Will They Really Work for Me?
- The Ultimate Boundary
- Module 8 Boundaries Supplement: sample phrases and more
- Where We've Been, Where We're Going
- Reasons We Justify the Abuse
- Breaking Free of the Abuse: How to Know it’s Time to Make a Change
- Thoughts to Help You Break Free
- Module 11 Quiz
- Healing Exercise
- Continued Healing
- Healing: Keeping it Together
- What Does Healthy Look Like?
- Stay Healthy
Stop living in fear of your partner's reaction?
Regain confidence and self-esteem?
Create a whole new relationship dynamic starting TODAY?
Brandon has coached and counseled dozens of people who were tired of walking on eggshells. He speaks as your friend, one who gets it, since he really does. His insight and wisdom will help you find the peace and happiness you deserve.
THIS COURSE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Information on this website and in this course is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other psychological professionals. You should not use the information on this website or in the course for diagnosing or treating a health or psychological problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Information provided on this website and the use of any products or services purchased from our website by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any advisor affiliated with the website.