- Often get angry?
- Constantly criticize?
- Expect you to apologize, yet hardly, if ever, apologizes?
- Tell you that you remember things incorrectly?
- Tell you that you're crazy?
- Frequently complain?
- Insist on having things their way?
- Tried to change how you feel or act to avoid setting them off?
- Lied about a situation to minimize their reaction?
- Been cheated on and told it was your fault?
- Been sucked back into the relationship time and time again?
You truly understand
Frighteningly spot on
Diane B., registered psychotherapist
Better than therapy
Will help a lot of people
Better than anything else
"Clarity" "Spot on." "Amazing info."
"Oh wow. This makes perfect sense."
"Thank you for finding the words I've been looking for."
‘Partner’ is used to mean any significant other - husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, etc.
1. Are you afraid of doing something to set your partner off? Does he/she get angry frequently?
2. Do you make excuses for your partner (or their behavior) to other people?
3. Does your partner yell at, criticize, mock, or demean you?
4. Has your partner told you it’s your fault that your relationship isn’t working?
5. Does your partner constantly complain about you, coworkers, their job, unfairness of life, or blame you or others for the problems in their life?
6. Does your partner do things that suggest they believe everyone is out to get them, to take advantage of them?
7. Does your partner seem to withhold affection or approval from you?
8. Does your partner want to know where you are, what you’re doing, with whom you’re talking, but doesn’t want to share the same with you?
9. Have you been accused by your partner of doing something you don’t do, (maybe even something your partner does)?
10. Do you find yourself trying to explain yourself, your behavior, or your thoughts to help them understand, only to have them use it against you?
11. Have you wondered if you were crazy because your partner told you you’re remembering something incorrectly or told you you’re crazy?
12. Does your relationship have a pattern to it? Calm, explosion, statement that it will never happen again, calm, explosion…?
13. Have you tried to talk to others about your situation and they just don’t get it?
14. Do you have trouble making simple decisions (usually out of fear of your partner’s reaction)?
15. Does your partner remind you how amazing they are, how lucky you are to be with them, that no one else would want you?
16. Does your partner bring up old subjects over and over?
17. Do you find yourself lying or hiding the truth to avoid your partner’s reaction?
18. Does your partner expect you to apologize, yet hardly, if ever, apologizes to you? If they do apologize it usually comes with an excuse or justification for their behavior (“I wouldn’t have done that if you hadn’t…”) or the statement, “I don’t know what I could have done differently.”?
19. Was your partner absolutely charming at first, giving you attention in special ways?
20. Does your partner have a hard time prioritizing you, but expects you to prioritize them?
21. When you try to talk to your partner about something important to you do they deflect, minimize, change the subject, or ignore you all together?
22. Does your partner insist on having things their way?
23. Does your partner seem to see things as only black and white? Does he/she have a hard time seeing the middle ground?
24. Do your arguments seem to last forever?
25. Does your partner wear you down to get what they want?
26. Does your partner throw what an objective person would see as a temper tantrum?
27. Does your partner seem to pull away just when you felt you were starting to connect?
28. Have you heard, “I just don’t feel anything for you anymore,” or something similar?
29. Do you know something is wrong, but you can’t put your finger on it?
30. Are you worried about or afraid of your partner’s reaction if they found out you were talking to someone to get help?
If you answered 'Yes' to more than 5 of these questions (especially the last two), you may want to evaluate your relationship, which can benefit from this course.
If you answered ‘Yes’ to 8 or more, you're almost certainly in a relationship that can benefit from this course.
If you answered ‘Yes’ to 10 or more, you should get help immediately; this course is a great starting point.
- Welcome to the Course FREE PREVIEW
- BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
- 3 Questions
- Is this happening in your relationship?
- A Pit in Your Stomach
- Workbook: Common Bullying Phrases
- Module 3: Part 1
- Module 3: Part 2
- Module 3: Part 3
- Module 3: Part 4
- Additional Signs and Red Flags
- Supplement: JM's Story
- What's Going on Inside Your Partner
- Module 4 Workbook
- Protect the Ego at ALL Cost
- Protect the Ego Through Control
- Protect the Ego Through Fault Finding
- Supplement: Insights into the Abuser's Mind
- Supplement: Actual Email Exchange
- Narcissist's Prayer
- Module 5 Workbook
- Sick Cycle
- Why the Relationship Never Gets Better
- Why It’s Hard to Get the Help You Need
- Why You Might Be Unknowingly Contributing to the Cycle
- Supplement: Additional Resources
- Supplement: Meg's Story
- How Did This Happen (to someone like me)?
- What's Wrong with Me?
- Supplement: Journal
- Getting Clear on What You’re Willing to Live With and Not Live With
- Another Example and Why Boundaries Work
- Will They Really Work for Me?
- The Ultimate Boundary
- Module 8 Boundaries Supplement: sample phrases and more
- Where We've Been, Where We're Going
- Reasons We Justify the Abuse
- Breaking Free of the Abuse: How to Know it’s Time to Make a Change
- Thoughts to Help You Break Free
- Module 11 Quiz
- Healing Exercise
- Continued Healing
- Healing: Keeping it Together
- What Does Healthy Look Like?
- Stay Healthy
- Understand what's happening in your relationship
- Break free from unhealthy patterns
- Create a healthy dynamic of peace, freedom, and joy
Take action TODAY to improve your relationship.
Stop living in fear of your significant other's reaction?
Regain confidence and self-esteem?
Create a whole new relationship dynamic starting TODAY?
Brandon has coached and counseled dozens of people who were tired of walking on eggshells. He speaks as your friend, one who gets it, since he really does. His insight and wisdom will help you find the peace and happiness you deserve.
THIS COURSE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Information on this website and in this course is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other psychological professionals. You should not use the information on this website or in the course for diagnosing or treating a health or psychological problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Information provided on this website and the use of any products or services purchased from our website by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any advisor affiliated with the website.